Join our Alliance
We invite you to join our alliance and benefit from: Access our Learning Without Levels resources. Access to a wide network of schools, expertise and high quality CPD opportunities. Use of the Alliance’s succession planning and talent management framework. Allowing you to recruit, retain, develop…
We invite you to join our alliance and benefit from:
- Access our Learning Without Levels resources.
- Access to a wide network of schools, expertise and high quality CPD opportunities.
- Use of the Alliance’s succession planning and talent management framework. Allowing you to recruit, retain, develop and promote your staff strategically, improving the appeal of your school to potential new employees, and increasing motivation and morale of your staff.
- Recruiting high-quality graduates who you can train to become teachers and award QTS at the end of the training year.
- Our offer of a wide range of CPD opportunities for your staff to improve performance and keep staff engaged while you pay discounted rates. Our ethos is to ensure that students are able to access the best education possible and that teachers and support staff have access to the training and development needed to achieve this.
- Opportunities to keep experienced staff motivated and engaged. Allow your staff to network with other leaders and take part in cross alliance strand/department activities and meetings, to improve practice in your school and other schools in the Alliance.
- Your staff being invited to become facilitators for the Alliance. Utilise their expertise and support the development of other teachers in the Alliance.
- Designating your expert staff ‘Specialist Leaders of Education’. Allow them to work with other schools for a fee, raising the profile of your school through SLE deployments.
- Generating revenue by allowing staff to facilitate training on behalf of the Alliance.
- Money saving opportunities. If your school or staff member has a particular training need, you can approach the Teaching School to deliver training. If this training is opened up to the Alliance and other schools, it could reduce the cost for you.
- Attend the New Wave annual CPD inset conference for a nominal fee. Take advantage of a full day of CPD workshops and sharing of innovative ideas.
- Take part in attending or delivering a range of Alliance workshops, seminars and events to enhance knowledge and share new initiatives.
- Take advantage of opportunities to engage and liaise with staff across the Alliance to share best practice.
- Opportunities to take part in and learn from research projects undertaken to improve educational practices.
- Take advantage of intensive school-to-school support at a discounted Alliance rate.
- Ongoing peer support and challenge through the network of schools.
- Access to a pool of useful resources such as tried and tested policies, processes documents and planning tools.
- Use the good practice and expertise of the Alliance to build capacity in your own school. Share strategies and ideas on how you can use the wealth of the Alliance to have a rapid impact on your school.
By joining our Alliance, you will inevitably contribute to:
- Providing a strong supply of high quality new teachers through our initial teacher training programme, School Direct.
- Significantly improving the quality of serving teachers through your contribution to highly effective training programmes.
- Developing great leaders and the next generation of headteachers through the leadership curriculum training programmes (NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH).
- Supporting schools to improve and further develop your own school through reciprocal partnerships with schools / academies within the Alliance.
…and you will have an impact on:
- Improving the results for students in other schools.
- Reducing the number of poorly performing schools.
- Increasing the number good and outstanding schools.
- Contributing to the Department for Education’s drive to create self-improving and sustainable education system that is recognised as world class.
The invitation to join our Alliance is extended to all schools or academies. Your school does not have to be judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, the only requirement we have is that you are willing to learn from and to share with schools in the Alliance.
For more information or to join our Alliance please express your interest, by filling out our contact form below.